Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The real me?

February

Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.



This really describes me. Well, I think most of it are true. All these years I've been keeping my emotions to myself alone. When my other half broke all my defences, that's how we get connected. I remember back then when I was so-called alone in this world though surrounded by many good friends, my hubby seemed to emphatise and able to read most of my thoughs and feelings at that time. It's really magical. That time in Scotland. hehe...

But Scotland will always be the most romantic place ever for me. So beautiful and so enchanting.





Wonderful times indeed hard to come by....wish we could turn back the clock...but married life is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment