Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

this and that

Finally, the weather is slowly becoming normal again. But when it's hot, it really is HOT. I'm glad Lisa's rashes are slowly healing. Now, she does not complain anymore. But it still needs a few more days to clear. She stops wearing diapers in the morning and afternoon but the whole house is her toilet. She still will not tell when she pees or poos. I wonder why?
Oh, and I finally finished marking my students' scripts. Yahoo...!! It feels like a heavy burden is lifted off my shoulder. What a relief! However, today, I was made the head of the English language panel in my school. God, I dislike the post. But I don't know what else to say. So, I meekly and humbly accept the post with a heavy heart. Gone are the days when i can just sit back and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment