Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

I did it!

I'm glad now I'm slowly switching to using cloth diapers. Not full time yet but soon. I think I've done my part to save the planet earth. Before this, the amount of garbage from disposable diapers only was really huge. Imagine I have three kids on diapers! The eldest is still wearing diapers at night. He just couldn't get up at night to go to the toilet. And Lisa still refuses to be potty-trained. But now, since she develops rashes on her bums, I let her go around the house without diapers in the morning. At night I put her cloth diaper on. I just don't understand why she refuses to at least tell me when she needs to pee or poo. This afternoon I managed to save my room's carpet from her poo. I saw it coming so I quickly carried her to the loo. She was looking at a book when it happened!! Gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment