Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Rainy day

Just as I feared, it's raining heavily this morning. I reached school very late today. But, already asked for permission to be late. What a cool day. The rain kept pouring until late afternoon. I spent the day hibernating zzzz....with my little boy by my side. The two monsters were busy playing downstairs under my parents' supervision. That's the good thing about living with your own parents. I wonder where they get all their energy from.
Tomorrow will be another lazy day if the weather is like this forever.
But, on another note, I am glad I did 10 minutes of exercising session. Though not enough to get rid of all the calories I consumed today but at least, I did something about it. haha..Gives me the motivation to do it again tomorrow for maybe 20 minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment