Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The DAY!

SPM results out today. Well till now I'm still nervous when it is the result day. I'm sure almost all teachers who are teaching those students who sat for the SPM or STPM feel the same way that I do. Glad that the English percentage in our school goes up this year. But my EST subject drops! Now that will give me a headache to think why those 6 students fail?!

Anyway, I'm happy to see my ex-students again getting their results, smiling and looking good. Didn't get the chance to see those who do not score well though. Maybe they know it already so they didn't turn up the first day. Not eager maybe or just bloody anxious. Wish them the very best for future undertakings. I'm sure they are still clueless on what to do after this. Reminiscing the old days when I was a fresh school leaver. The most clueless months I've been through. Hehe...Glad it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment