Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Flu, flu go away!!!

I'm feeling sick today. I've caught a flu and my voice is hoarse. So frustrating. Already been to the doctor. I took the day off from work today. I don't think I'm able to teach in this condition.

My children are sick as well. Ezra, the little baby is also having a flu. He's just two months plus! My first child, Raul, is also experiencing runny nose but luckily he's okay, not complaining. My girl, Lisa is also very active today.

Despite being sick, we've managed to conquer the little hill in our area. Thanks to my husband who has been a great help around the sickly family. Can't imagine if he's not around. Hope we will get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment