Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Quiet afternoon

When I was typing this, all my three children are fast asleep. At last, for the first time this year, I have a quiet afternoon. Raul has been very difficult this morning. He was playing with the sofas, pushing it here and there, and dirtied the coffee table, playing with his saliva..Yucks! Been telling him not to do it but he never listened. The worst was, when Lisa wanted to play with him he kicked her on the head.!!! I think Raul has been very violent at times with his sister. But most of the time he's a sweet kid. Maybe he really needs this nap. He is still having runny nose. I realise Raul will act violently especially when he is tired or bad mood or in need of sleep. I'm glad they have this nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment